Residential Fire Damage
An electrical malfunction resulted in a fire in a home in Paso Robles--the entire home was affected with major water damage and smoke damage: walls, floor, ceiling, ducts and attic. SERVPRO of San Luis Obispo & Atascadero was there to help, arriving on-site with an hour of receiving the initial phone call. Our highly-trained restoration crew got to work immediately and by the time we were finished, it was "Like it never even happened." Although restoration after water damage, smoke damage and fire disasters may be our specialty, we don’t wish them upon anyone. But if they occur, SERVPRO is ready for whatever happens, 24/7.