Why Water Damage Should be Addressed Immediately
There are a lot of reasons why water damage should be taken care of right away. Here are some of those reasons:
Musty Smells is probably the least of your worries but it does present you with a problem if someone in your family is allergic to such odors or if the smell will trigger health issues such as asthma and other respiratory problems.
Mold can indicate something more dangerous hiding underneath your floor, in your ceiling, or in your walls. Molds create musty earthy smells that are accompanied by dark spots on your walls and ceilings. Molds love moisture and water damaged areas that are not handled immediately or taken care of properly can become breeding grounds for these fungi. Molds can also cause respiratory problems due to the spores that they release, and can also trigger allergic reactions to those who have some sensitivity to these growths
Problems with weak walls, peeling paint, and even worse, weakened foundation, can be what you will experience if you don’t address water damage immediately.
If you have any water damage call the professionals at SERVPRO of San Luis Obispo (805)541-1271 "Like it never even happened"