This is a photo of Fire Damage, This home located in Arroyo Grande, CA was the result of Fire Damage. SERVPRO of San Luis Obispo came to the rescue and began working immediately. The extent of the fire damage ruined not only the kitchen but the microwave, walls, drywall, paint, flooring, ceiling, cabinets, sink, fridge etc. The photo was taken about 2 day after the fire damage. Our customer was very satisfied with our work and highly recommended us. We take pride in our work and we care for our communities. Call the professionals at SERVPRO of San Luis Obispo (805)541-1271 "Like it never even happened."